Change Your Smile and Life with Our Restorative Dental Treatments
Your teeth are the toughest part of your body, even stronger than bones. However, throughout your life, your teeth undergo a lot of wear and tear. The good news is that restorative dentistry from Rolling Oaks Dental in Garden Ridge, Texas, can keep your smile looking and functioning at its best. Using dental crowns, implants, tooth fillings, and other treatments, Drs. Larry Dougherty, Ana Paula Ferraz-Dougherty, and Hania Alkudmani can rebuild your smile to its pre-damage self.
Maintain a healthy smile with our restorative dental services
Don’t let cavities, decay, injury, and gum disease rob your smile of its function and beauty. Our dental team offers multiple restorative dentistry treatments to reclaim your healthy smile. Some of our therapeutic dental care treatments include:
- Dental fillings: Cavities occur when bad bacteria secrete acidic substances that erode your enamel, creating tiny holes. When you fail to treat cavities, they progress into larger pits that can allow harmful bacteria to infiltrate the pulp chamber. The good thing is that you don’t have to let cavities compromise your dental health. We use beautiful-looking composite fillings to overcome cavities without sacrificing your aesthetics.
- Dental crowns: We use porcelain dental crowns to fix tooth damage or decay that’s too pronounced for a dental filling. A dental crown or cap encases your entire tooth to restore its shape, size, and strength.
- Dental bridges: A dental bridge uses a set of one or more artificial teeth to restore missing teeth as long as you have some healthy teeth remaining. A dental bridge “sits” in the edentulous space and remains firmly secured, thanks to dental crowns placed in the adjacent teeth.
- Dental implants: Dental implants offer a permanent solution to your missing teeth. This tooth replacement works by surgically placing a titanium post into your jawbone to support one or more prosthetic teeth. While we offer single dental implants, we also provide All-on-4 dental implants for patients with extensive tooth loss.
- Dentures: In search of a speedy and budget-friendly teeth replacement solution? Our cosmetic dentures are designed to replace missing teeth, reinstating your smile’s function and aesthetic. Our practice provides partial and full denture options, ensuring we meet the diverse requirements of our patients.
We believe your smile should always function optimally at all times. So, if you have cavities, decay, or injuries, don’t settle with a smile not operating at full capacity. Instead, dial (210) 880-4120 to reserve a consultative appointment with Rolling Oaks Dental.