Rolling Oaks Dental Offers Exceptional General and Emergency Dentistry to Patients of All Ages
Rolling Oaks Dental in Garden Ridge, Texas, is pleased to offer comprehensive dental services for the whole family. We know it can be challenging to find a dentist for all your loved ones’ dental care needs, but Drs. Larry Dougherty, Ana Paula Ferraz-Dougherty, and Hania Alkudmani are here to take care of your family’s oral health for life. From routine dental cleanings to periodontal dentistry, we proudly offer the services and treatments you need.
Keep your healthy teeth for life with our general dental care services
We are here to ensure all your family’s dental care needs are cared for in one location. Through our commitment to providing exceptional dentistry, we want to be your number-one dental partner in Texas.
We offer numerous general dental care services, including:
- Dental cleanings: We believe that healthy gums and teeth start with preventative dentistry. We provide routine exams, cleanings, and other services to prevent cavities, gum disease, and other oral issues. Prevention keeps your mouth healthy and averts serious dental problems.
- Tooth fillings: Cavities start as a minor dental issue, but if left untreated, can lead to serious oral health issues, including tooth loss. We treat cavities using composite fillings. These tooth-colored fillings are preferable because they can be color-matched with your natural teeth for a seamless appearance.
- Periodontal care: We offer scaling and root planing to help you overcome gum disease. Our dental team uses gentle and precise tools to remove dental calculus and unwanted bacteria from the deep pockets for an infection-free smile.
- Extractions: When your tooth is beyond restoration, removing the tooth may be the best way to manage pain and restore oral health. We offer safe and effective dental extractions to keep your smile healthy.
- Emergency dentistry: We understand dental emergencies can occur when you least expect them. We offer emergency dentistry to restore your oral health when seconds matter. So, whether you have an excruciating toothache or a knocked-out tooth, we offer urgent dental care.
Our dentists are trained to ensure we offer quality services. When you visit Rolling Oaks Dental, expect nothing but the best. Ready to book an appointment? Please dial (210) 880-4120 to schedule an appointment with our friendly team. We are conveniently located in Garden Ridge, TX, but treat patients from numerous locations, including Schertz, Universal City, Cibolo, Converse, New Braunfels, San Antonio, Bracken, and Selma.
Fact or myth? Expensive toothpastes are always better than cheaper ones. Myth. Different toothpastes are better for different teeth in situations. Sometimes moderately priced toothpaste can be more effective. Ask the dentist about what might be best for your teeth. And always look for the ADA seal of approval. Fact or myth? If a tooth is white, it must be healthy. Myth. Under the surface there may be cavities, problems with the root or other abnormalities. Fact or Myth? Teeth whitening is harmful because it damages enamel. Myth. There are many modern teeth whitening processes that have minimal harmful effects. Teeth whitening isn’t for every mouth or person though. Consult the dentist before you proceed with whitening treatments. Fact or myth? Dentists should be feared. Myth. With today’s advancements in technology and safety practices there is nothing to worry about. Procedures are as quick and painless as ever. Fact or myth? You should visit your dentists at least twice a year. FACT.