If you can’t remember the last time you had your teeth cleaned, or if your mouth bleeds every time you floss or brush, you have gum disease, also known as gingivitis.
Bleeding, puffy gums are inflamed and infested with harmful bacteria. Left untreated, it can lead to periodontal disease and loss of your teeth.
Studys have shown that gum disease is a risk factor associated with major health problems like strokes and heart attacks. Having your teeth checked regularly at our practice is an important part of your overall health.
Some of the big dental chains have complicated periodontal treatment plans that confuse patients and have lots of extra charges for things that don’t make any sense.
At Rolling Oaks Dental, we don’t do that. Here at our San Antonio dental practice, we customize your periodontal treatment plan to suit what is best for you. Your dental health is our number one priority.
Services we offer include:
- Diagnosis and Management of Gum Disease/Gingivitis
- Diagnosis and Management of Severe Gum Disease Effecting the Bone/Periodontitis
- Deep Cleanings, also known as Scaling and Root Planing
- Arestin®, a local antibiotic treatment that is sometimes indicated
- Maintenance plans for all patients, including those that are compromised in any way