The Alliance to the San Antonio District Dental Society (ASADDS) is now accepting applications for the Miss Smile Contest. The winner receives a $1000 college scholarship.
Rolling Oaks Dental really really really really wants this year’s winner to be a patient from Rolling Oaks Dental! The winner gets $1000 and the opportunity to participate in Fiesta 2015 events (usually includes riding on the float in the boat parade).
If you’re serious about entering the contest, fill out the application and bring it by the office. I’d be happy to proofread it, give advice, and help you make your application the best it can be.
Application and Requirements:
1. High school senior female currently enrolled in a school district in or surrounding San Antonio (Daughters of dentists are ineligible).
2. Write an original (not Googled) 250 word essay on the “The Importance of Dental Health”
3. Enclose a portrait style photograph; a school photograph is acceptable. The photograph will not be returned.
4. Essay must be postmarked no later than Friday November 21, 2014 to address below.
5. A committee of the Alliance to the SADDS will select the winners. All decisions of the committee are final.
6. Top 3 winners will be introduced at December 9, 2014 SADDS meeting at the Petroleum Club.
7. Winner will receive a $1000.00 College Scholarship, and will represent the ASADDS and the SADDS for appearances at dental related events. Send this form along with the essay and photograph to:
1114 Austin Highway
San Antonio, TX 78209
Dentist: Rolling Oaks Dental